Free Enterprise Now is a unique curriculum that educates students about…
- The value of the free enterprise system
- The role entrepreneurs play in our society
- The basics for starting a business, including what is covered in a business plan
- The purposes in marketing a business
- Ethical considerations that entrepreneurs and other business leaders face
- The ways businesses and the government interact in a free enterprise system
This program can be used by teachers or families in public, private, or home school settings and there is a free curriculum guide available to anyone who registers. Please visit the website linked above!